Choir Committee 2007 was announced yesterday. Our dear Cavin`s president! Congratulations, big friendly giant. :D I quite like the committee. We`ll do our jobs well and good yes?
The short choir session with Mr Low yesterday was enjoyable to me. What he said would leave a memory in me for God knows how long.
We formed the CSS Choir to make music. We don`t sing for the medals. We convey the messages that are in the songs, to the people who listen. Sing, with your heart full of emotions, not pride.
Just too bad Mr Low`s leaving. =(
SYF comments from judges were made known to us yesterday as well. Wouldn`t say they were bad lah. I suppose the general comments were that we had some intonation problems and that we had a nice sound.
"I like it." - Ko Matsushita. (x
Haha. Okay and here`s my apology to Aaron Goh for being wronged by Mr Rafeek - because I`m too small to be seen - during morning assembly yesterday.
To those who can recall Mr Rafeek saying, "Tiffany and Aaron, stand up" and if you`re wondering what the hell they have done, read on.
Yeah so like every typical morning assembly (ever since January 2005), Tiffany Sandrasageran and Wong Hannah(yeah that`s my name on my birth cert, not Hannah Wong like I wished it would be) were yapping away with such glee, ignoring/oblivious to the fact that Mr Rafeek is giving them his evil eye..
And yeah Aaron was happily reading his book behind me lah.
Okay you know what happened next and Aaron went, "What did I do!?". Oh, my. So I continued sitting down, kiapped between the two of them, in bewilderment.
I`m sorry but it`s really funny. Like rofl I`m hiak-hiakking away again like some hyena now lah. I`M SORRY AARON! (x
Mmmm my sister`s somewhere in Thailand now and I think I miss her. And if you just realised that I wasn`t in school today, may all Gods in the world bless you.
Puinjoontinambarmist. LOL I just randomly typed that but can you imagine if that word exists in English? Let`s think of a meaning for it.
Puinjoontinambarmist a verb describing someone who doesn`t bother to flush after using the toilet.=\ Okay whatever.